Re: [Dltk-dev] How can I change the text of the model elements in DLTK?

In the meanwhile I found the source code in org.eclipse.dltk.ui.ScriptElementLabels

But there is a problem because the individual methods for the different element types are private. Wouldn't  it be wiser if those methods were made protected such that an implementation like mine will not have to reimplement the whole getElementLabel(3) method?

Thanks!
Gabriel

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay