Re: [Dltk-dev] JavaScriptEditor -> JavascriptEditor editor id.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:15:26PM +0100, Johan Compagner wrote:
> sorry i think it was something else that also came with that change in my
> workspace (one other that i didnt update yet)
>
> So i think it wasnt that change but another that was completely updated.

When the workbench is closed, the open editor inputs are usually saved.
When the workbench is reopened later, it tries to reopen those files,
and as usual it defaults to the the last editor that was used to open
each of those files .  With the change in the plugin.xml, the right
editor can no longer be found using the old ID.  It's a tricky migration
problem that I don't have a solution to offer for.  Doesn't mean there
isn't one, though.

Back to the top