Re: [Dltk-dev] JavaScriptEditor -> JavascriptEditor editor id.

no you can open it

But our customers do an upgrade of an existing workspace with all kind of editors open
and they now can for all the js editors once a big error that that editor cant be opened
at least that is what i got.

this is what you get in the log:

!MESSAGE Unable to create editor ID org.eclipse.dltk._javascript_.ui.editor._javascript_Editor: The editor class could not be instantiated. This usually indicates that the editor's class name was mistyped in plugin.xml.
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/dltk/_javascript_/internal/ui/editor/_javascript_Editor (wrong name: org/eclipse/dltk/_javascript_/internal/ui/editor/_javascript_Editor)