[Dltk-dev] How the ProjectWizardSecondPage.init() be used to set a default buildpath?

Hi all,

Can somebody provide a short example or at least some hints of how can
one use the ProjectWizardSecondPage.init() member method in order to
preconfigure the second page of the NewProjectWizard?

My particular scenario is that I need to block the user from editing
the buildpath. Since the second page has already the logic of creating
and configuring the IScriptProject, I only need to preset my custom
buildpath in the second page and DISABLE the next button in the first
page overwriting:
@Override
public boolean canFlipToNextPage() {
    return false;
}

Of course, the wizard's performFinish function will be:
protected void finishPage(IProgressMonitor monitor) throws
InterruptedException, CoreException {

    // I WANT TO CALL fSecondPage.init() HERE
    // in order to provide my custom buildpath

    fSecondPage.performFinish(monitor);
}

Thanks for the help!

Regards,