From: "didier barzin" <didier@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:07:25 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Some questions

Hi All,

I am developing a Cobol plugin for Eclipse using DLTK. I have already done a important part of the job. I have some questions :

* Is it possible implement an OpenDeclarationAction in the DLTK Script editor to move to the declaration of the selected text ? Such mechanism is implemented in the class org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.editor.AntEditor.

* Is it possible to change the icons associated with nodes in the outline view. For now I have had to it in the decorateImage method of a LabelProvider associated to the ScriptOutlinePage. But the way it should be done is in the getImage method but ScriptOutlinePage never call getImage of ILabelDecorator.

* Where can I find an example of the completion mechanism ?

Thanks,
Didier