Re: [Dltk-dev] Some questions

* Is it possible implement an OpenDeclarationAction in the DLTK Script editor to move to the declaration of the selected text ? Such mechanism is implemented in the class org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.editor.AntEditor.

for _javascript_ this already works for us.
I think by default it works in the same file. I only had to make sure that the AST tree that is generated by the parser is altered so that it points the the right file for a function reference node.

* Where can I find an example of the completion mechanism ?

_javascript_ has its own thing for that : IDesignTimeDomProvider
this is used by us so that we can build our own complete dom for our project. (seen from a specific starting point that is a js file)
Also this implementation is used for OpenDeclaration and Hoover support (tooltip on methods)

Back to the top