[Dltk-dev] DLTK can not show error information in problem view

Hi, everybody! I have found that DLTK can not show any error information in problem view when I choose the required plugins to run the application. But if I choose the all plugins to run the application sometimes it will be ok. My program is completely following the python example. Now I use the eclipse 3.4 and DLtk 1.0.  More I confused is that the program I coded few weeks ago can run success, but now it can not do correctly any more. During this time , I allways use the same platform and DLTK.

2008-11-15

Jack

Back to the top