[Dltk-dev] DLTK Python without core.resource

Hi

We would like to change to the new dltk python plugin to edit our python scripts in a rcp application. This application does not have the ui.ide and core.resource plugins because we are working against an Xmldb as our datasource.

Is there a future plan to separate the python dltk plugin from ui.ide/core.resource?

It would be very helpful because we don't like to include a lot of unused plugins in our small client application.

thankz

stef

Back to the top