Re: [Dltk-dev] When drop eclipse 3.3 compatibility?

All,

We're still based on Eclipse 3.3, and currently don't have a near-term plan for moving to 3.4 or later.

We already have a local cache in place, so could just stop taking updates. However, that makes it much harder to collaborate and/or contribute to HEAD.

What is pushing for dropping 3.3 compatibility? My feeling is that it's been pretty easy to maintain so far.

Thank You,
Shelby Sanders