[Dltk-dev] 'validator core' vs 'external checker'

hello all -

  i'm working on adding 'perl -c' support using the IValidator interfaces provided by the validator core. i looked at using the 'external checker', however that doesn't suit all of my needs - although it does have a lot of good functionality in it that i want to leverage.

  my question is, where should some of that common code live? should i be depending on the 'external checker' plugin, or is that intended more to be a stand alone implementation for generic validator support and my only validator dependency should be against the 'core'?

--
-jae

Back to the top