Re: [Dltk-dev] latest tcl checker updates

Hi, Jae

the latest tcl checker changes that were committed today all break for me b/c they are using generics. i received no response when i last inquired about this (i also asked about emf), so i guess i'll ask again :)
Sorry, I've missed your previous letter.

  has a decision to be made to start using java 1.5 for the dltk?
Yes, decision are made some time ago.
DLTK 1.0 is targeted to be Java 1.5 compatible and EMF 2.3 or later compatible.
We plan to use EMF to improve project and interpreter management.
We already use it for new TCL parser for AST tree and command metadata models.

There is project plan for DLTK 1.0 available with other features:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.dltk

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.

Back to the top