Re: [Dltk-dev] Multiple languages in one project

I wanted to get DLTK to allow "run" actions on any file with the
right script extension, even if it is not in a correct project.
I looked for a little while, but didn't figure out how to do it.
If this were allowed, perhaps it would solve your problem?

William

Lothar Werzinger wrote:
Hi,

It looks like DLTK does not support more than one language in a project.
We would like to use DLTK as the scripting environment for our RCP and we may have more than one DLTK language in our project.

If I try to add more language natures to the project I can create files for the languages and edit the languages, but I can only run scripts of the FIRST nature in the .project file.

Are there plans to remove this restriction to DLTK.

Lothar

Back to the top