[Dltk-dev] Multiple languages in one project

Hi,

It looks like DLTK does not support more than one language in a project.
We would like to use DLTK as the scripting environment for our RCP and we may
have more than one DLTK language in our project.

If I try to add more language natures to the project I can create files for
the languages and edit the languages, but I can only run scripts of the FIRST
nature in the .project file.

Are there plans to remove this restriction to DLTK.

Lothar
--
Lothar Werzinger Dipl.-Ing. Univ.
framework & platform architect