Re: [Dltk-dev] Some questions and observations (extensibility, console, etc)

  what's wrong w/ naming an interpreter? if you have two installed, how will you be able to tell the difference between then when given the option to select between them.

  others have expressed a desire to use something other then dbgp as the debug protocol. if you have experience with this, i'm sure others would like to hear about it. perhaps it could be incorporated into the core so dltk could do most of the heavy lifting leaving the end user with the bare minimun to develop.