Re: [Dltk-dev] Teaching the Script Editors

Hi,

sorry for following up to myself.

Frerich Raabe schrieb:
var window {
  location: { href: "" },
  foo: ..,
  bar: ..,
};

After typing that, the editor (the 'conciler'?) knows about the properties so I can nicely type window.<Ctrl+Space> and see the three properties. Does anybody know how I can do this automatically, from Java? Is there maybe some function to evaluate some given script code in the current editor?

I did notice the approach of extending the org.eclipse.dltk.core.completionEngine extension point already. However, in my case, all pre-configured objects and their properties are stored in an XML file. We then use XSLT to turn that into JavaScript/Python/Tcl code (plus documentation). So it would be most excellent if I could just feed that generate script code into the DLTK editors for them to parse (and then consider when auto-completing and showing documentation).

--
Frerich Raabe - raabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing

Back to the top