[Fwd: [Dltk-dev] DLTK with JDT]

Привет.

Андрей привет.
Можеш прокомментировать как лучше ответить на данное письмо?

Заранее спасибо,
Андрей.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello I am James Ervin, longtime Groovy Eclipse committer and creator of Groovy Monkey.  As you can imagine both projects entail the use of dynamic languages (in particular Groovy) in Eclipse.  I was going through the tutorial y'all have on the wiki (nice to have btw) and I had a question.  I know I talked to some DLTK ppl at EclipseCon this year and that there is work on DLTK to better integrate JVM based dynamic languages in Eclipse.  I was wondering if there was some good example source code or links y'all could point me at.  Any help in this regard would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
James E. Ervin, IV

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Blog: http://iacobus.blogspot.com