Re: [Dltk-dev] script parse/syntax errors not markers anymore on the file? (and shown in problems view)

Hi Johan,

JavaScriptSourceParser had incorrect ErrorReporter implementation, fixed.

Regards,
Alex

Johan Compagner wrote:
i have 3 of them
and i do see in the preferences under dynalic languages the Validator node
but i dont have any validator there and if i say add i can only do external.

I just created a sample simple javascript project
created in that project a javascript file
if i type i see the errors in the file but they will not persist when i save the editor without fixing them

How should the validator core project contribute to that?

johan