Re: [Dltk-dev] script parse/syntax errors not markers anymore on the file? (and shown in problems view)

i agree completely that they shouldnt be reported on not saved changes
But also saved files i dont get the errors reported it at my place.. :(

Should this work or not?
Maybe that is a configuration issue on my side?

So when i doSave it and there are still error markers make the permanent.

johan