Re: [Dltk-dev] what would be the best area to filter the doubles out of the completion engine?

Hi Johan,

I suppose this is just a bug. I've fixed it and commited.
Also I suppose you need to filter them using
CompletionProposal.getName() as unique identifier but not by label.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.