Re: [Dltk-dev] what would be the best area to filter the doubles out of the completion engine?

Hi Johan,

For Tcl I have same problem in some cases.
I've filter duplicates in completion engine itself, because more
information are available at completion time.

For Javascript case I suppose using of filterAndSortProposals() method
is a good decision.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.