Re: [Dltk-dev] engine logging and python template support

  ok - i'll get on that as soon as it is available.

  one thing i did notice is that i don't think the PlatformFileUtils.findAbsoluteOrEclipseRelativeFile method may not be working properly (or perhaps i don't fully understand its intended purpose).

  if the pdx files preference is blank, the method returns the a File object containing the base directory of my eclipse installation, which then gets set as the 'TCLDEVKIT_LOCAL' environment variable. shouldn't the File object that is returned to me just represent an empty file?