Re: [Dltk-dev] engine logging and python template support

Hi Jae,

I've found some issues with usage of PreferencesLookupDelegate class.
It works different from different plugins.

For example if i call PreferencesLookupDelegate.getString() method from
TclActiveStateDebugger.alterConfig() method it return empty value.

But if i call it from parent class (ExternalDebuggingEngineRunner) with
same arguments, it return correct value.
I've added getDebuggingPreference() to ExternalDebuggingEngineRunner
class to solve this issue.

I suppose we should change API or provide correct documentation to
PreferencesLookupDelegate class.
Could you please look at it?

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.