[Dltk-dev] Editor without a nature?

Seems like my DLTK editor is insisting on belonging to a specific project/nature.  If I remove the reference to a nature from my editor, I get:

!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.dltk.ui".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.mixin.MixinBuilder.buildModelElements(
MixinBuilder.java :64)

which is trying to lookup a nature.

Is there a way to not be tied to a nature?  My editor will be used in any number of different projects.

Alternately, is there a way to automatically add my nature to any project where the editor is opened?

Thanks,
Gerald

Back to the top