[Dltk-dev] Empty outline - how to fix?

My ui editor and core parser appear to be running correctly. The problem is that my Outline view is not being populated -- the view itself is properly constructed, but the contained outline tree is entirely blank, no root node, nothing.

What is required to connect the parser constructed ModuleDeclaration hierarchy to the Outline view? Can you list the basic steps for creating/enabling an Outline view that presents a ModuleDeclaration-based tree.

Thanks,
Gerald
----
Gerald B. Rosenberg