[Dltk-dev] Re: project properties builder page

  hrm - after digging around further, it looks like i didn't have a dependency checked in the 'plugins' section of the launch configuration, although in the end, i'm not sure exactly what plugin triggers the property page to be displayed.

  i ended up adding a couple of the pde plugins to the configuration (along with any required dependencies) and that seemed to do the trick.

  i'd still like to know which dependencies i was ultimately missing, so if anyone knows what would cause this, please let me know.