Re: [Dltk-dev] Lua Plugins for DLTK

Hello Nicolai,

Welcome aboard :) It's great to hear that you found DLTK useful for LunarEclipse plugins. As for ANTLR, we still have our Python implementation based on ANTLR and you may refer to it to see how the things works. Python component still not in the eclipse.org CVS because of IP issues (ANTLR 2.x is not approved yet), so please look into old repository :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/opt/org.eclipse.dltk

Please do not hesitate to ask for help when needed, and you contribution and further collaboration is very welcome.

Kind Regards,
Andrey

Nicolai Mainiero wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently porting my plugin-set for Lua (LunarEclipse) to DLTK.

I started with the UI copying most from the Ruby plugin and adopt it to Lua. But now I'm at the point where I need to plug the parser in. I've already a Lua parser build with ANTLR and i've read you started also with an ANTLR parser for Tcl, so can you show some documentation or code, where I can see how the parser is connected with the editor. Or which methods I have to implement, to get those fine things like syntax checking, outline view etc.

The framework looks very good to me and it would be great for me if I can contribute to this project by donating my code for the Lua support and provide maintenance for it.

Yours,

    Nicolai Mainiero aka. zovirax