[Dltk-dev] DLTK is not in compliance as an incubating project

Hello DLTK developers,

I have some bad news, and some good news. The bad news is that DLTK is not currently in compliance with the requirements for incubating projects, and therefore cannot currently make use of the Parallel IP Process. The good news is that the error is minor and easy to fix.

As you know, the new Eclipse Parallel IP process allows incubating projects more flexibility while they are in the Incubation Phase. To qualify for this process, both the project's home page and the project's download page must display the incubation graphic. The DLTK project home page (http://www.eclipse.org/dltk/) has the graphic, but it's not there on the the download page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DLTK_Installation).

Once you've fixed the download page, just let me know and I will update DLTK's conformance status in the Foundation database. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in some way.

Here's some links that might be useful:

Description of the requirements for the incubation graphic: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure-page3.php

Anne Jacko

Back to the top