Re: [diffmerge-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] HIPP2JIPP migration and cascaded jobs

Hi,

a bit later than expected, but I have updated the corresponding build jobs (the list comes from a email sent to the cross-project-issues list by Frederic Gurr):

- diffmerge
  - emf-diffmerge-core-gerrit
  - emf-diffmerge-patterns-gerrit
  - emf-diffmerge-coevolution-gerrit
  - emf-diffmerge-patch-gerrit

For each job, I have created a disabled copy that retains the original configuration (this gives the possiblity to review that I copied every setting as intended), then updated the original gerrit job by recreating the shared configuration part in each. Given that I manually copied all relevant settings in the form, I am not entirely sure I have not made any mistake, so a quick review of the settings would be beneficial before removing these copied jobs.

Best regards,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert