From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] HIPP2JIPP migration and cascaded jobs
Date: 2018. January 17. 13:46:37 CET
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Since Jenkins does not support cascaded jobs, such jobs need to be
converted to normal freestyle jobs before a HIPP2JIPP migration.

A scan found the following projects that use cascaded jobs:

- diffmerge
- virgo
- mpc
- triquetrum
- tinydtls
- emfcompare
- mylyn
- shared

If your project is on this list, please convert any cascaded job to a
normal freestyle job by copying all configuration settings from the
parent job.

Please let me know, if you have any concerns or questions.

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr