Re: [dash-dev] Office release of the Eclipse Dash License Tool

thanks, the new version 1.0.2 works

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 7:06 AM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay. I think that I got it. And it only took me two more tries :-/

Try version 1.0.2.

Wayne

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 6:29 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 11:54 PM Wayne Beaton via dash-dev <dash-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings Dash committers and community.

I've pushed a version 1.0.0 of the Eclipse Dash License Tool to repo.eclipse.org

I've updated the documentation accordingly.

I tried to update jgit to use license-tool-plugin 1.0.0, the build fails with this error:

Plugin org.eclipse.dash:license-tool-plugin:1.0.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.eclipse.dash:license-tool-plugin:jar:1.0.0: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.eclipse.dash:dash-licenses-parent:pom:${revision} (absent): org.eclipse.dash:dash-licenses-parent:pom:${revision} was not found in https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/cbi-releases/ during a previous attempt.

Looks like you missed to publish the project's parent pom and to set its version number.

-Matthias

My next push will update the pom files for a 1.0.1 snapshot.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.