Re: [dash-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Corrupted Maven repository at Eclipse.org

Zitat von David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>:

Alex,

We may want to consider an upgrade to Nexus 1.9 or 2.0 as well. I think we are using 1.8.x which I know had some bugs.

We didn't upgrade to 1.9 because of other bugs ;-)

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top