[dash-dev] IP Cleanliness question

Hello,

I've stumbled over one of these corner cases: I copied 7 lines of code
from stackoverflow.com (http://stackoverflow.com/a/3758880/34088)

The code isn't an OSS project, it's not under a specific license and I
feel that it's not worth the effort to run this through the standard IP
process.

What are the rules when you copy a code example from a blog? I tried to
find some guidelines in the committer rules and IP process, etc, but
everything there is more suitable for "we want to fork some big OSS
project".

http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top