Re: [dash-dev] Paperwork

The "enter date" is the date that you sign the agreement.

Any work that you've done prior to becoming a committer will have to go
through the IP process. Can you open a bug [1] with  a pointer to the
code and I'll sort out what we need to do CQ-wise?

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Dash&component=Maven

On 04/04/2011 10:55 AM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're trying to make heads and tails of the individual committer
> agreement here. Won't take long ... maybe.
>
> One question that came up: What's the purpose of the "enter date"? Is
> it the same as the date at the end of the agreement or should it be
> some specific date?
>
> One reason I'm asking is the code sitting on github: I wrote that
> around mid March. Should the date be *before* that? Would that make it
> more simple to IP-clean the code?
>
> Or should that be the date of my committer application?
>
> Regards,

Back to the top