[dash-dev] Paperwork

Hello,

We're trying to make heads and tails of the individual committer agreement here. Won't take long ... maybe.

One question that came up: What's the purpose of the "enter date"? Is it the same as the date at the end of the agreement or should it be some specific date?

One reason I'm asking is the code sitting on github: I wrote that around mid March. Should the date be *before* that? Would that make it more simple to IP-clean the code?

Or should that be the date of my committer application?

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top