Re: [dash-dev] Maven repositories at Eclipse

Zitat von Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>:

I forgot indigo; I've created nightly, integration and milestone repositories for these and added them to the appropriate groups, and updated the wiki appropriately.

Can you please try to import them (or part of them) and let me know your thoughts on my tools?

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top