Re: [dash-dev] Settings.xml for maven.eclipse.org

We should have some comments in this to ensure people know it is a work in progress. Also, I'm convinced we don't want to have central on the build path, just for the pluginDendencies.

Why not yet the .../content/groups/build/ set up specifically for this?

I'm concerned we are rushing ahead and may be appearing to be further ahead than we are. We need to be consistent with the message that this is still a work in progress and that (for example) we need to properly nail down the settings and structure before we tell others to use it.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4