Re: [dash-dev] First conversion of 3.6.2 projects

Am 18.03.2011 22:28, schrieb Aaron Digulla:

> Due to a bug, the repo is still polluted with non-Eclipse artifacts.

I've fixed the problem; the result should now be ready for deeper
inspection.

/home/nexus/workspace/org.eclipse.dash.m4e.tools/tmp/m2repo/

When the testing repo is configured, please import this. I'll then post
notices in my blog and on stackoverflow.com to get some more feedback.

http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top