Re: [dash-dev] Nexus is ready

On Mar 13, 2011, at 17:46, David Carver wrote:

I'll look at cobbling together a settings.xml file, and also setup the WST XSL and PsychoPath builds on hudson to use the new maven repo to fetch their maven artifacts for the build.

Will post a message once I have things setup. Aaron I'll send you my public ssh key in a separate email for the server.

Before we do that ... are we happy with the five repositories that I proposed the other day? If so, I'll put them on the wiki so we're all working towards the same thing.

Alex

Back to the top