Re: [dash-dev] Nexus is ready

I'll look at cobbling together a settings.xml file, and also setup the WST XSL and PsychoPath builds on hudson to use the new maven repo to fetch their maven artifacts for the build.

Will post a message once I have things setup. Aaron I'll send you my public ssh key in a separate email for the server.

Dave