Re: [dash-dev] Is it possible to fetch the map files from the arbitrary location with Athena?

If you want completely unlimited access to arbitrary filesystem orientation in PDE, just modify the builder's customTargets.xml/getMapFiles target.

I'm not sure how much Athena does to hide PDE, but this is a bit simpler than learning and porting a releng setup to an new build technology.

-Andrew

From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dash-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/03/2010 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [dash-dev] Is it possible to fetch the map files from the arbitrary location with Athena?
Sent by: dash-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you want completely unlimited access to arbitrary filesystem
orientation, try building with Tycho (Maven) instead of Athena (PDE).

It will grant you the ability to build anything that's already on disk,
in any structure you want.

On 12/01/2010 12:44 PM, Anna Dushistova wrote:
> Hi All,
> we'd like to use map files from another location, and not the<my releng project>/maps/ directory.
> Does anyone have any idea if this is possible?
>
> Thanks!
> Anna.

Nick Boldt ::
http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena