Re: [dash-dev] Is it possible to fetch the map files from the arbitrary location with Athena?

If you want completely unlimited access to arbitrary filesystem orientation, try building with Tycho (Maven) instead of Athena (PDE).

It will grant you the ability to build anything that's already on disk, in any structure you want.