Re: [dash-dev] XHost Already Running

* David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-12-09 11:12]:
>    [build]      [exec] Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running
>    [build]      [exec] xhost:  unable to open display "localhost:12.0"

I thought I read that Hudson would automatically pick X ports that were
free.  It seems like that's either not working or someone is using Xvnc
without using Hudson.  I see that the latter is the case, actually.
Perhaps we should just pick a block of ports and say that they're
reserved for Hudson?

Andrew

Back to the top