Re: [dash-dev] hooks into build steps/defining custom build steps in buildExtra.xml?

Doesn't the Buckminster aggregator do this?

Wayne

Nick Boldt wrote:
I'm also working on a way to aggregate update site zips into larger composite all-in-one update sites.

For the work in progress, see:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.dash/athena/org.eclipse.dash.commonbuilder/org.eclipse.dash.common.releng/tools/scripts/aggregateRepos.xml?root=Technology_Project&view=markup http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.dash/athena/org.eclipse.dash.commonbuilder/org.eclipse.dash.common.releng/tools/scripts/aggregateRepos.properties?root=Technology_Project&view=markup

Nicolas Bros wrote:
Look inside:
org.eclipse.dash.common.releng/builder/all/customTargets.xml

It calls several targets in your buildExtra.xml, like "preFetch", "postFetch", "preAssemble", "postAssemble", etc.
Maybe you can hook into one of these steps?