[dash-dev] Refactor org.eclipse.dash.commonbuilder.releng

Hey, Dashers!

I'd like to rename org.eclipse.dash.commonbuilder.releng to org.eclipse.dash.common.releng for simplicity and to make it more parallel/consistent w/ other .releng projects.

I can simply move the project in the /cvsroot/, but I wanted to give people a chance to voice fear/concern with this, as it'll require that you re-check-out the project from CVS in Eclipse, then (if necessary) manually merge local changes into the new module.

I'd like to make this change this week - say, tomorrow evening, March 3 2009 between 6 and 8pm GMT-5?

If you have concerns with this, please let me know; otherwise I'll assume there are no objections and perform the move during the suggested window.

Also, if you're curious what progress has been made lately w/ the Athena common builder, I've been updating this document [1] on a fairly frequent basis. If you've done something noteworthy for Athena and you'd like to mention it there, please feel free.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_Report

Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI

Back to the top