[dash-dev] Run tests on several Eclipse target

Hello,

I'm currently "release engineering" JWT project and am a newly follower of Dash project since I think I could find there some interesting issues/ideas/practices/solutions/news... that could help me to do my releng job more easily and more efficiency.

I faced yesterday an issue in the (classical ant/pde) build of JWT and I wondered whether the "Common Builder Infrastructure" already addressed this issue, so that I could benefit of your experience on this topic. Indeed, JWT is currently a single feature and we want it to target Ganymede and Galileo. However, we only build it and test it against Ganymede. However, there are some differences between Ganymede and Galileo that have consequences on some of our tests, so that it has become necessary that for each build, tests run against Ganymede AND Galileo, and that our report page mentions results on both targets.

To generalize my question: Is there already in CBI a "standard" way to deal with tests on several targets?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards
Mickael

Back to the top