Re: [dash-dev] Revised home page and now a project plan too

Today! :-)
You need to start with a project proposal that describes the "new & improved" Dash project.  Here's a good example:
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/dltk/

The idea is that we're going to start a new project (Eclipse Monkey) that spins out from Dash as a separate entity.

- Bjorn

James Ervin wrote:
Cool, when would you like me to start?

James