Re: [dash-dev] Monkey DOM api docs?

Hi Bjorn,

I'm running Eclipse 3.3, and when I tried Buckminster today it was the latest version you get from the buckminster update site - but I already uninstalled it so I don't know the version.

When I tried to "resolve and materialize" based on the eclipse monkey instructions, I always got the following errror:

No component type with id eclipse.project

and then something about a component being registered.

I'm sure there was an error code but I don't recall. I found a few postings here and there about ".project" being deprecated, but the truth is I gave up pretty quickly because it was becoming yet another eclipse downward spiral.

I've got the source code now for the standarddom project, and that will probably suffice for now, but it bears repeating that the usefulness of Eclipse Monkey is getting obscured by the dearth of documentation...

Thanks for your help, though, and quick responses.

Greg