[dash-dev] Monkey DOM api docs?

I am very eager to start making good use of Eclipse Monkey, as it seems like a very powerful tool.

However - I am starting to feel like a moron because I cannot locate any documentation on any available DOM's with respect to what classes/methods are available, much less how to use them.

I attempted to install Buckminster to grab the source code, but that didn't work, so I'm left wondering why it seems like such a big secret as to how to locate any documentation on the DOMs that are freely available.

I would assume if the source code is available, there must be some kind of  Javadoc out there, even if it's incomplete?

Any help would be appreciated.