[dash-dev] Move from CVS to SVN

What would it take to get the code repository transitioned to SVN?  It really impedes my ability to help contribute to the project since I cannot get CVS in any shape form or fashion to tunnel through the HTTP proxy here at work.  I would like to hear what y'all think about moving to subversion or is there some other way to get to the CVS repository that I have yet to try?
Thanks
James E. Ervin

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Back to the top