[dash-dev] Naming convention for core DOMs?

Monkeys,

Let's use 'Resources' as an example. If we have a 'core' DOM extension for Resources, what should it place into global versus what the _javascript_ language extension will need?

That is, should we have a naming convention for core DOMs, like __resources perhaps?

Otherwise, it will be difficult to have a clean DOM in a particular language. In JS, for example, I'd like to see 'resources', but that can't conflict with the core Resources object.

Thoughts?

Paul Colton
aptana.com | aptana.tv

Back to the top